Friday, November 27, 2009

He loves me more when we're apart.

Lately, things have been falling apart. As I mourn the loss of my baby, all I have to hold on to is my relationship. I look to my boyfriend for strength and support and love...and he hasn't been up to the challenge of it all. He has decided to move out. He says he has things he has to take care of which require him to spend most of his time away from me, and rather than to continue to hurt me each time he leaves, he thinks its better if he was away for a while. And I'm not handling it very well. I have come to depend on having him here. He makes me feel safe.

It's been two days since he told me of this decision and I still don't know what his exact plans are. I keep hoping he will change his mind, and I've made it clear to him that he is welcome here always, that as far as I'm concerned, this is his home. He came to see me for a bit tonight and he told me he loves me, and that I'm a good girlfriend...things he maybe takes for granted.

Are all relationships this difficult?

No comments:

Post a Comment